Sunday, April 4, 2010

San Jose

last weekend i got to go up to San Jose to visit my good friend Adam. i drove up there after class with my buddy Travis and we just did a little torture trip, leaving Thursday afternoon and coming back Saturday night. it was so much fun though. i have not gone somewhere or done that in a while and it was long over due. my friend Adam is a student ministry director up a church in San Jose, and he is one of my favorite people. Adam, Travis, and I had a great time catching up. we stayed up until about 230 in the AM the first night just talking about life and ministry. its cool to see where God is moving in His life.


when we woke up, we got some coffee at a place walking distance from his apartment and then headed out to Half Moon Bay. it was beautiful. cool little place.

from there we went to the Golden Gate Bridge. it was such a good day. usually its all cloudy, foggy, and cold, but it was perfect. we walked, well, a little less then half way across it, but it was still cool. we found this really nice place to eat right on Pier 39 and Fisherman's Warf. it was so good, until we got the bill and it was $95. we were a bit surprised, to say the least. we spent the day in San Fran, and i got to see my little cousin at USF. it was really awesome to see her and see where she get to go to school. she gave us a tour. that school is beautiful, such a view, holy crap.

it was a good trip. i had fun with those guys.

the rest of my spring break i just hung out. it was a busy week. even though it didn't have school, i still worked. but i love my work now, so I'm ok with it. i got to hang out with my wonderful girlfriend Kristin. i always love that, she is amazing. this weekend was fun. my brother is moving to OK for a job, so we had a going away party for him and then Saturday had Easter with my entire family. i love that. its fun to hide the eggs for the little ones.....oh crap, i mean its cool to see the Easter Bunny hide them all......

its been a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment