Sunday, December 12, 2010

my Apology for My Last Blog

just wanted to take the time to apologize for my last post on language.

I think it's an important and over looked topic... and I'm passionate about it. but in my own language in writing the post, the way it came off to some was not in the way I had intended it to.

if you know anything about me, if there was any hint of ungodly talk please know those where my intentions. I simply wanted to bring up a topic on how language is a barrier sometimes.

so again, I apologize if i offended and maybe brought up the idea of using foul language and an evangelistic tool, please know that is not what I was intending and is not what I truly believe.

after talking with some people, I realized that it came off that way and was not how I intended when I was writing.

so again. please know my heart. and I apologize if I came off the wrong way.

don't judge me. pray for me that i can communicate in a better way with blogs to come.

1 comment:

  1. Your awesome Justin! You have definitely become a very grounded young man....so proud of you! - Devin Mac :)

    ReplyDelete